Whatsapp is the most installed messenger app in the world. Whatsapp is mainly used for a chat and sharing pictures and videos. Whatsapp also helps many people in business as well, but businesses like a service provider or e-commerce face some issues while connecting through WhatsApp.
So, to solve these problems for Entrepreneurs, Whatsapp has come with a new feature like Whatsapp Business.
|Pic Credit – Whatsapp|
What is Whatsapp Catalog?
People love chatting on WhatsApp with their favorite local businesses, but having to exchange multiple messages and pictures to get product information is time-consuming. Whatsapp makes it easier to learn about the products and services businesses offer with the introduction of catalogs in the WhatsApp Business app.
Catalogs are a mobile storefront for businesses to showcase and share their products so people can easily browse and find something they would like to buy. Each catalog has its own price, description, images, product name.
Previously businesses had to send product pictures one at a time and repeatedly provide information to individually to each customer — now customers can see their full catalog right within WhatsApp. This makes business owners look more professional and keeps customers engaged in the chat without having to visit a website.
How to Activate Business Catalog in Whatsapp?
The very first thing is to go to your device app store and install Whatsapp Business on your mobile.
To create a catalog on Whatsapp Business follow these steps
1. Step – Open your Whatsapp Business app.
2. Step – Tap on the three-dot icon at the top-right corner and select Settings from the menu in the case of Android. Or on iPhone tap on Settings at the bottom.
3. Step – Tap on Business setting followed by Catalog.
4. Step – You will be taken to the Catalog manager. If you are using the feature for the first time, tap on Add product or service. Alternatively, tap on the green add icon to start creating a product catalog.
5. Step – On the next screen, you will see the various entries for your product such as name, price, description, website, and product code. Once you have added all the required information, tap on Save at the top.
6. Step – Your product will not instantly go live, and you will see a tiny green clock-like icon on the product. It indicates that WhatsApp is currently reviewing your product. Once they approve, the green icon will vanish, and the product will go live.
WhatsApp doesn’t take much time to reviewing a product. WhatsApp usually approves them in a minute or two.