Free Digital World E-Commerce article: Top 5 E-commerce website to start your business
E-commerce sales have been grown over the past decade at a speedy rate and the online retail economy is booming. According to the US Census Bureau, In the second quarter of 2018, 9.6% of all retail sales were from e-commerce sales. E-commerce sales are still growing and make an impact on the Digital world.
Retail stores are starting to expand through online sales rather than opening new stores because of the benefits associated with e-commerce. Businesses are always looking for ways to reduce costs and maximize profits. E-commerce helps businesses keep an eye on consumers’ buying habits. It has allowed companies to understand their customers’ needs and wants through customer intelligence analytics which gives unique insights that in-store salespeople are not able to gather. These benefits have a great impact on businesses and sometimes are perceived as the better route to survive in a fast-paced developing world.
- Secure Payment Regularly: Every seven days, Funds are safely deposited to your bank account, Even for pay on delivery orders.
- Ship your order: Whether you choose Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) or Easy ship, Amazon will take care of the delivery of your product.
- Services to help you: Amazon provides you certified third party professionals for your products photography, account management, and more who help you on every step.
- Advertisement: With a chance to be visible on page 1 of Amazon searches, targeted ads can help boost your sales. What’s more, you pay only when customers click.
- Sell Globally: When you sign up for Amazon Global Selling, you can reach customers in up to 180+ countries, and give your products global reach
- Register your seller account: To become an Amazon seller, all you need is your tax information (GST Number & PAN, depending on your category) and an active bank account. Once you register, you will have access to Seller Central, your one-stop portal for all your selling needs.
- Upload your listing: Once you’ve registered to sell online, you will need to list your products. Either use our easy-to-use listing tools on Seller Central, or list through the Seller App. If you need support with product photography, cataloging, or anything listing-related, you can always hire professionals from our third-party Service Provider Network (SPN).
- Customers see and buy your products: By listing your products on Amazon, you can reach millions of potential customers & businesses every day. Moreover, if your listings are Fulfilled by Amazon, they become eligible for Prime. You can also advertise on Amazon with Sponsored Products and target customers relevant to you.
- Deliver your Product: When an order has been placed for one of your products, Amazon notifies you by email as well as in your Seller Central dashboard. If you choose “Fulfilment by Amazon”, Amazon will take care of storage, picking, packing, and shipping as well as customer inquiries. Even if you are not on FBA, your account comes enabled with Easy Ship – we will pick products from you and deliver it straight to the customer, with our world-class delivery service.
- Receive your payment: Payment for your sales (minus the Amazon Seller fees) is deposited securely into your bank account every 7 days*, including your Pay on Delivery orders.
- Cataloging: Flipkart has 350+ catalog partners across India who will assist you and help you to design and development of your catalogs. They will provide you the best quality images with a clear and complete description of your products.
- Easy pick-up and delivery: Flipkart delivers products in 1000+ cities in India. They ensure smooth pick-up and delivery of your products. They have Effortless order fulfillment through 200+ pick-up hubs and 10,000+ delivery personnel.
- Fast Payment: Re-invest profits to generate more business without any delay. At Flipkart, you get your payments within 7-15 business days of dispatching an order. The payment is made directly to your bank account, thus making the whole process fast and easy.
- Flipkart growth capital: With Growth Capital, Flipkart provides you with convenient access to financial assistance for your business needs. Through their network of trusted partners, you will get access to capital at competitive rates, with zero collateral and quick turnaround time.
- Training: Flipkart has been driving seller training on key pain areas for the last 6 months. More than 2000 sellers have been trained during this period. We have further improved our training methods to enhance your learning.
- Flipkart Fulfillment: Flipkart promises you maximum returns with minimum investment. That’s why the Flipkart Fulfilment service offers you the use of our state-of-the-art fulfillment centers at very low costs. You store your products in our fulfillment centers where we take the utmost care of your inventory.
- At least 1 product to sell: All you need is a minimum of one unique product to start selling on Flipkart.
- GSTN Detail: You need to submit valid GSTN details of your business.
- A copy of the canceled check of your bank is necessary to submit.