Digital world article on Social Media Marketing: Benefits of Social Media Marketing to increase sales, build a network, and to reach business goals.
Social media and technology have brought a world of change for the people of today. There are some negative aspects, there is no denying the ease Because It has brought connectivity and creativity into people’s lives. It has provided people with an awe-inspiring amount of resources, including the connection to strangers around the world. It provides a platform for people to share their personal life, professional life, their interest.
Social media and Business
Nearly half of the world’s population using Social media platforms every day. The importance of social media in business is growing at high speed. The social media industry is bound to become bigger in the coming years, because the use of social media is growing, and people get more attracted to social media. It’s booming like never before. Social Media is a very good place to reach a new and highly targeted potential customer.
According to a study, more than half of adults do not trust a brand until they see “real-world proof” that the brand keeping their promises. To connect with the potential customer you’ve got to show the human side of your brand. You’ve to show your customer, “your brand value, How are you looking out for the best interest of your customers?, Does your product really work?” The ability to create a real human connection, Social media plays a key role in brand awareness. According to an infographic published by Ambassador, 71% of customers are more likely to recommend a brand to others if they have a positive experience with it on social media. Increasing your brand awareness via social media isn’t rocket science.
- Find your audience: Before start working on a particular social media platform, find out who your target audience is? You can do this by searching for relevant conversations about your product or industry. For example, a B2B company may find its audience on LinkedIn rather than Facebook. Don’t just assume or follow other brands.
- Use Content: Once you know where your target audience is, it’s time to attract your target audience by using eye-catching visuals with your content. Images and videos play a key role in helping you grow your brand awareness on social media channels.
- Start Conversation: Social media is all about making conversations. If you use these social platforms for one-way communication only, you’ll only grab attention. Instead, talk and listen. Get involved with your audience, make conversation two-way communication. Showcase your personality by conversing, tagging, and mentioning others. The more you communicate with your audience more you’ll get a result.
- Track your efforts: Don’t just aim in the dark. Use the tracking tools provided by the platforms (eg: Facebook Page Insights) along with other external tools such as URL Google Analytics, etc. to measure your social media activity. Use the insights you gain to understand what’s working so that you can optimize your efforts and build a stronger brand with social media.
Increase website Trafficking:
- Social media profiles indeed have the power to rank in the top 10 results. Social media profiles are a great way to connect to your audience and customers. They work as a doorway to your business website because they show your human side. They not only inform the searcher about your business profile but also help them become a part of your conversations. By optimizing your social profiles and by keeping them fresh with the right content, you create a stronger presence on the web. You get more exposure. And you have multiple channels to draw people towards your business.
- To connect someone people are no longer need google search. Today, the search is not only limited to web search engines. It has moved beyond, This is why social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter are the new search engines. Every day, there are massive amounts of content being created and shared on the social web. This content can be easily found by users with the help of keyword searches, hashtags, etc. When people search for the type of content you’re publishing on your social media page, you may win new fans that want to follow, connect, and do business with you. It’s just not about the content, but also about the content producer, which is you. When people see great content being created and shared, they’re curious about who’s behind it. This may lead them to look you up on LinkedIn and learn more about your business. Being a business it’s important that you take the necessary steps to stand out from other competing social media profiles and avoid have duplicate accounts.
1.Promotions / Ads
3. Surveys / Feedbacks
- The audience plays a crucial part to grow your business. Traditional media which offers you only one-way communication, but the social media platforms are two-way communication media. Here, you can get directly interact with your audience. The content created by you is valuable and easy to understand and your product is satisfying to your customer, then your customer will help you to make more network by their referrals many new customers will attract to your services.
- The second crucial thing is how you engage with your customers. Always communicate with your customers, come with new ideas and content, start to create events, play fun games like quizzes, puzzles, etc. This all helps you to attract an audience.
- Give good customer service and help desk. Stay active, solve your customer’s doubts, answer all the questions asked by customers.