Digital Marketing free course: What is Google Analytics? How to use Google Analytics? How to learn and get certified in Google Analytics?
What is Google Analytics?
Why Google Analytics is beneficial?
- It is free of cost: Google does not charge anything for using Google Analytics. You don’t have to pay for anything fo using this product. These ways you can invest a decent amount of budget in some other important resources.
- Automatic collection of data: Google Analytics has a feature that reduces the work, Google Analytics creates data into Google Docs, Sites or Spreadsheets. All you need to do is set up your Google Analytics account and copy a simple piece of HTML code on your website. This will enable Google Analytics to start collecting data from your website automatically and make reports accordingly. You simply have to perform no action in order to get the data. Google Analytics does all the work for you.
- To understand customer behavior: Google Analytics helps you to understand customer behavior. It collects customer behavior in the form of information like “where customers landed on your website?”, “How much time they spent on your site?”, “What is the bounce rate?”, “What is the exit rate?” and the last more important is “What is the conversion rate?”. This information helps you to understand “What customers want?”, “What customers are looking for?”.
- To understand the audience: Audience plays a crucial role to grow any business or services. With Google Analytics, you can uncover valuable data about your audiences, to determine which channels drive most of the traffic to your website. The Audience section provides a lot of information about the people who visit your website like their age, gender, interests, devices, and location. It also gives you data on how the visitors were driven to your website.
- Remarketing and Return on investment:
If it is utilized to better inform new customers of additional information about the products they expressed interest in, remarketing provides marketers the ability to better understand and communicate with new and existing customers online.
If you have a positive return on investment, it means that your campaigns are bringing in more money than you are spending on them. Demonstrating digital marketing ROI is important because without measuring ROI, we are essentially marketing blind.